Drupal Developer (Immediate joiners preferred)
- Develop and implement modules in Drupal supporting web application functionality as necessary to meet requirements / design.
- Play key role on UI team delivering Drupal themes, views and AJAX interfaces.
- Provide documentation as required and participate in code reviews, planning sessions and routine status stand-ups.
- Work closely within a team and goal oriented environment, in a proactive manner, assuming such responsibilities as are necessary to get the job
- Minimum 1+ years of professional experience in developing Drupal based Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Proficient in Drupal, key contributed modules and core API
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
- Plan & execute onpage/offpage SEO.
- Analyze, recommend and implement SEO strategies to improve organic search traffic.
- Competitor analysis & site audit.
- Keyword Research.
- Managing Google Webmaster & Analytics.
- Understanding of various tools for SEO research & analysis.
- Experience in using various keyword & Online analysis tools like Google Analytics, Webmaster Tool, keyword tool etc.
- 2+ years previous SEO experience.
- Self motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Be up-to-date with current SEO trends.
- Good command over English (written + spoken).
If you find yourself capable of meeting our requirements, mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org